1. STARTING DATE: If the effective starting date has to be delayed for insufficient enrollment, the School will notify you by telephone or certified mail not less than seven days prior to your starting date. In the event that your scheduled starting date is postponed for any period in excess of one month, you will be notified by telephone or certified mail and in this case you may request a postponement of classes or a refund, and such refund will be paid within ten days.
2. The Director may, at his or her discretion, terminate a student prior to completion for insufficient progress, non-payment of tuition, or failure to comply with school’s rules and regulations (see catalog).
3. Student agrees to attend all classes regularly as scheduled, to prepare lessons and perform duties. Absences greater than 15% of the scheduled time can and will result in probation, suspension and termination.
4. It is understood that the Enrollment Agreement is a binding contract and can only be changed in rare instances by execution of a new enrollment agreement signed by both the student and the agent and any changes will be subject to the approval of the Bureau of Proprietary School Supervision.
5. In event school rejects student’s application all payments made will be fully refunded.
6. Upon successful completion of the curriculum, and provided that all payments have been made, Tri ABI agrees to issue a Certificate of Satisfactory Completion.
7. While the school may assist the student with job placement, it is understood that the school cannot promise or guarantee employment to any student or graduate.