A student may request a schedule change by filling out completely a Request for Schedule Change Transfer Form.  Once the form is filled out and submitted to the instructor, the request will be then reviewed by appropriate staff for consideration.  If the request is approved, a Schedule Change Transfer Form will be filled out, furnished to the student and placed in the student’s file.  To the extent necessary, any and all grant furnishing agencies and regulatory agencies will be notified of the change.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>